Lately Lauren has taken note of my breasts again. Granted they were an integral part of her existence for her first 9 months of life while I breastfed her, but she seemed to forget all about them for a while and now…well now they are FUNNY! I have changed into my swim suit while she sits on my bed a few times in the last couple weeks. She laughs and points and wants to touch. Then she laughs and points some more. It is quite hysterical. Yesterday I had a scoop neck tank top on and while I was holding her she pulled my shirt away from me and looked down it. She smiled then did the same thing to herself- as if she was looking for her breasts. I am constantly amazed and amused by her and really wish I knew what she was thinking!
Sunday, June 6, 2010
What are those??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment