Today I took Lauren to the new Splash Park in Colleyville. It was so much nicer and age appropriate for her than the one in Roanoke. There were only a handful of kids there, which was nice also. I had a wonderful afternoon- I think because Lauren had such a great time. It was so wonderful watching her squeal with excitement and actually interact and play with other kids- even though they were 4! She is really developing socially these days and it is so fun to watch!
Here is Lauren with no fear as the water squirts up

Trying to put her hand over the spout and block the water...

And getting a shot of water in the face. She blinks her eyes a few times, smiles and puts her face right back in... so funny!

Here is Carson, her little friend for the day. He was filling up his watering can and filling Lauren's bucket for her. She followed that little boy all over trying to get more water in her bucket!


Lauren playing with the big girls! She mimicked everything they did. If she jumped through a spout, she followed. When they turned the big wheel she went right behind them and did it also.

More water please!


Figuring out how Carson was getting his water and realizing she didn't need him, she could fill her own bucket. Lauren is learning this lesson early in life..! You don't NEED a man! You can do it yourself!

Where is the water?

Oh! There it is!

She was having the best time here. I hated to take her home...


And a little time out of the sun with a Sonic Slush... I swear I think the girl was in heaven!

She is so focused! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment