I joke that sometimes I think I have a little boy because Lauren is so interested in trains, tractors and wagons (in addition to being obsessed with dogs). But other than La-La and Mickey she really doesn't play with babies. She has a couple but likes to play with her blocks or go down her slide rather than play with the dolls. However, she does love to play with her dishes and plastic jewelry!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Our Little Engineer
Jason and I always notice that Lauren is interested in things other kids seem to ignore. Lauren is the one picking the tape off the floor at Little Gym when all the other kids could care less. She runs across the playground and points at tractors and trains...She is also very interested in the screws, tape, springs, knobs and other parts... Jason is convinced she is going to be an engineer of some kind (he says/hopes a race care engineer)... I just sit back and marvel in her curiosity and interest in how things work. Here are a few pictures of Lauren investigating all the bars, beams and connections at the Little Gym...



I joke that sometimes I think I have a little boy because Lauren is so interested in trains, tractors and wagons (in addition to being obsessed with dogs). But other than La-La and Mickey she really doesn't play with babies. She has a couple but likes to play with her blocks or go down her slide rather than play with the dolls. However, she does love to play with her dishes and plastic jewelry!
I joke that sometimes I think I have a little boy because Lauren is so interested in trains, tractors and wagons (in addition to being obsessed with dogs). But other than La-La and Mickey she really doesn't play with babies. She has a couple but likes to play with her blocks or go down her slide rather than play with the dolls. However, she does love to play with her dishes and plastic jewelry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment