Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Fruit-aholic

When we go to the grocery store, there are always a ton of samples out... if it is snack time, I usually let Lauren try a couple little things- plus it keeps her happy and occupied for a few minutes. She could really care less about the cookie samples at the bakery, she likes the cheese samples but doesn't want to leave the samples of fruit. She eats my sample and hers and wants more... It makes me happy to know that she prefers fruit to sweets.

And on that note, thank goodness fruit has been cheap this summer. We have gone through a ton of fruit in our house lately. We easily eat a pint of strawberries a day along with a package of blueberries or blackberries, bananas, pears, grapes and watermelon. I have not found a fruit she doesn't gobble up yet...Between the two of us we go to the grocery store for fresh produce several times a week. I think we could both live off fruit, yogurt and beans. What can I say, she is MY child?!

No comments:

Post a Comment