Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Funday

After a nice breakfast out (where we discovered Lauren doesn't like syrup or jelly) we came home and Lauren had fun putting all her balls in the various baskets and bags around the house. I got the camera out WAY too late and missed how funny it was. I tried video taping, but she sees the camera and stops doing what I am trying to tape....


She loves to help me with the laundry and thinks it is her job to get in the baskets


She wants to be carried around while she sits in the basket...


Ok, she is done with that fun

Time for dress up and putting all her jewelry on

Ok, done with that...!

Now to empty out all the cabinets...

And wear the salad spinner bowl.

She is actually trying to lick all the water droplets out of the salad spinner...

Still licking- and yes I promise I give the child water!




No comments:

Post a Comment