Friday, June 11, 2010

Growing up so fast!

Lauren is at the age/stage where she knows what she wants and is determined to get it... Last night she did not want to wear her pjs. She wanted to wear a Mickey Mouse onesie...ok, no big deal. This morning she wanted to wear her other Mickey Mouse onesie and there was no convincing her that the cute dress I picked out was better... So she wore the onesie. I had to put a skirt and a bow (which didn't last long) on her because everyone seems to call her a boy when she wears this shirt... I guess little girls are supposed to like/wear Minnie Mouse. whatever.

Here is Lauren telling me she is ready for lunch.


Giving Logan some love

How does this thing work? I am hungry!


Lauren has also mastered using a fork - I hadn't really tried letting her before yesterday, but she was a pro...and now there are meals where she won't eat her food unless it is on a fork. It is too funny. She gets so happy when she gets to use a fork!




No comments:

Post a Comment