Saturday, January 21, 2012

where is Lauren?

Every night when we get out of the bath tub, I get a diaper on Colson as fast as I can. He is such a wiggle worm and so anxious to get crawling again that it is a difficult task!

Lauren comes into Colson's room wrapped in her towel and lays down so she is hidden under her towel. She says "come find me. I am hiding"

I ask Colson "where is Lauren?" and he stops what he is doing and crawls full speed over to her. He  starts climbing on her and clawing at the towel to get to her.

We'll say "oh you found her. YAY!" and she will hide again and we will play this game several times before getting our pajamas on.

It is hilarious and everyone is giggling. Lauren loves to be found, Colson loves to climb on her and "find her". I love to see these two play together!

I never seem to remember my camera though, so hopefully I will get a picture or video soon!

1 comment:

  1. This is the exact same scenario that is played out at night after my kids get a bath....it's hilarious! I'll need to take a picture and send it to you.

    ReplyDelete