All I wanted for my birthday was to spend time with my friends and family. I had a great weekend, starting with a 10 mile run, a nap, massage, then Starbuck's delivered to me in the morning, a relaxing day and a fun night with our friends and their families.
My friends brought all the food and we had a great night celebrating my 33rd birthday. I was happy that Kacy, Kristina, Natalie and their families were able to join us and have some family time. It was the perfect ending to a great birthday. Of course we didn't take enough pictures...
A couple of the smaller guests.
Jason made me wear this party hat
Lauren helped me blow out my candles
Colson was very interested in what was going on
My two best birthday gifts - two healthy, happy kids!
33 is going to be a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment