We had a few unplanned hours this afternoon so we stopped by Sonic for a drink and went to the park to check out the new swing set.





Having Sonic and Snack time on a park bench
Random boy at the playground who kept wanting to kiss Lauren...I think she has that effect on boys! She was instantly drawn to him and spent the next 10 minutes following him around and doing whatever he did.
Lauren driving her cars -
Time for the limes - She asks for these- I am not doing it to be mean or take pictures of her funny faces! She had 3 lime wedges and still wanted more...
Hi silly !
Loving her Sonic cup... I am not sure if it is because of the drink or the love of cups with straws
Multitasking at its finest - Walking and drinking.

Too funny that Lauren loves limes - Berkley LOVES lemons.....her faces are priceless but she keeps wanting more. I am a lemon fan myself but not to just sit there and suck on them - he winds up eating part of the rind and all...it's gross.....remember when you were here last summer and she was eating the lemons at the Mexican restaurant? Those are the moments I wish I had my camera in hand! Hugs to Lauren!!
ReplyDelete