Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Let's Jump

I took Lauren to toddler time at Let's Jump today and she had so much fun. It was her first time on a bounce house and she loved it. Here she is jumping

I don't know why I was surprised, but she went for the biggest one and had no fear. The slide was about a story to a story and a half tall and she climbed up it 3 times by herself- with no prodding from me. The other kids were getting dragged kicking and crying by their parents up and then sat in their laps as they went down. I was a little nervous, but she was the only one on the slide at the time she was going up/down and she was so confident going up the ladder. I didn't really worry about her coming down the slide- I think that was her only motivation for her 3 minute trek up the stairs... The first time down I think she was startled by how quickly she started sliding, (and so was I, which is why I have no pictures) but then she just started laughing and had a huge smile on her face when she got to the bottom. I think she was quite proud of herself.




After 5 minutes on the "baby" bounces she was ready for another trek up the stairs...


Trip 2 she decided to go down on her stomach... again laughing the whole way down.



And a third trip where she really mastered the hand rail...
She didn't want to slide again, so she came down the same way she went up.



Here she is in the baby Sesame Street bounce- which was actually really neat, but she wasn't too interested in it.



This place was great and we'll be back again. Plus, it is free for kids under two from 9 to 11 every day! How fun! Oh and I think it really wore Lauren out. She slept for 3.5 hours and I finally had to wake her up...

No comments:

Post a Comment