Sunday, July 4, 2010

First Ice Cream Cone

I am a sucker for McDonald's ice cream...I don't know what they put in it, but I would have McDonald's soft serve over Ben and Jerry's anyday. None of the frozen yogurt or gelato places were open due to the holiday, so of course there was no better place to go for an afternoon treat! And how much more American does it get - McDonald's and ice cream?!

I had planned on sharing the ice cream with Lauren and holding it, but she had other plans. Once I saw how truly messy it was going to be she went right into the wagon so I could contain the stickiness!

So I know a picture or two would have sufficed for a 10 minute activity, but it was too adorable. She was so happy and so messy! The sheer joy she had holding her first ice cream cone was precious.














No comments:

Post a Comment