Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hanging Like a Monkey

I know I have already posted a million pictures of Lauren at the Little Gym, but I really wanted to get one of her hanging like a monkey. She loves to go hang off the bars. It was tricky getting a picture of her since I was trying to spot her at the same time, but I got one. Her feet are about 4-6 inches off the floor and when she is done hanging she just lets go and falls to the mat...and giggles!

She is getting so good on the balancing beam also. She can walk the whole way across with only holding on to one of my fingers for support. Her balance is improving so much these days!


Standing on top of a 3 foot staircase. She even "jumped" when I asked her to. Again, her balance has been getting really good lately!


She is really not interested in doing what the group is doing recently.
She misses half of warmup so she can go play and explore on her own.


She just wants to do her own thing...


Like I said... Miss Independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment