I took Lauren to her closet to pick out something to wear today... I was thinking cotton shorts and a T-shirt, since we were just going to the gym. But she really wanted to wear this jean dress. I am not sure what her fascination with jeans and denim is, but she definitely seems to like wearing it.
She found my toothbrush from the dentist yesterday, so of course she had to use it. I was not allowed to help her. She actually does a pretty good job herself...
Of course she didn't want to wear her white sandals with this dress and insisted on the pink crocs. Since we were just going to the gym I didn't care...she still looked adorable.
And she is the queen of multitasking...Here she is putting on her shoes while brushing her teeth.
My little baby is growing up and getting way too independent! She knows exactly what she wants these days and just needs to start talking more so that she can communicate it to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment