Sundays are family days in our house... we went to church and then out to lunch. We had to drive around for a few minutes waiting for restaurants to open at 11 am. Jason and I enjoy driving through new neighborhoods and exploring the area. Meanwhile, Lauren is in her carseat babbling away, dancing to the music and munching on her toes. I think at one point I saw her with all 5 toes in her mouth. She doesn't have a preference which foot she likes to suck on either... gross.
After lunch we headed home for naps - for everyone. When we all woke up, we decided to head up to the pool and cool off.
Lauren didn't want to swim too long so we went out for frozen yogurt and headed home.
Here she is enjoying her new Toy Story thermos. She has not seen Toy Story yet, but picked this thermos out from the other options available (Dora, Hello Kitty, Spiderman...). I think she really likes the characters on it- the dog, pig and horse are her favorites! I think we will rent that movie soon for her. I am sure she will like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment