Today you are 16 months old. You are the love of our life. We could not be more excited, proud and happy at the little girl you are growing into, and I can only imagine how these feelings will be magnified over the years to come.
You are so happy all the time. You smile at everyone and wave good bye. You are goofy and silly yet focused and curious. You are fearless and adventuresome but sweet and loving. You have a very big heart for being such a little girl. You are very independent and know what you want. You know how to make your mommy laugh and how to melt your daddy's heart. You love to cuddle and snuggle but you also like to jump and dance- oh, how you love to dance! You make my heart smile every day that I wake up and get to see your beautiful, drooling face. You are my little monkey the way you cling on to me when you want to be held. You have recently started giving the best hugs (or "huggies") and love holding on for piggy back rides. Your giggles and squeals are infectious. I have to agree with your dad who always says, "Wow, we really have a cool kid" Yep, we do!
I am pretty sure you understand everything I say these days but we are still waiting for you to really start talking back...In the meantime you have mastered the head shake (which turns into a body shake) when you don't want something. I love hearing you talk and babble. Your actions when you hear a train, see a ball, bubbles, a pool or a dog are so precious too. There are mornings when you sleep late and I just can't wait for you to get up so we can start our day together. I just can't get enough of you.
You are truly a blessing. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you.
Love, mom (and dad)
No comments:
Post a Comment