We had big plans for Sunday, but had to cancel with Lauren not feeling well. We had cabin fever by 2pm so we decided to take her on a couple errands. We went to Sam's Club and made the mistake of letting her out of the cart in the lawn section. We couldn't figure out why she wanted down so badly. There were cases of water on one side of the aisle and lawnmowers on the other... and a yard cart - which was basically a big wagon with air tires to haul large loads around a yard. Lauren thought it was a wagon to ride in... so she wanted a ride in it. We humored her and gave her a quick spin in it. Then she laid back and relaxed in it and when we tried to get her out, she hung on for dear life and pushed her feet out to gain more traction. So we gave her another ride, and another... It was hysterical and of course I didn't have my camera or my phone with me.
The poor girl is getting a wagon this week!
I took her to the doctor today and she has an "early" ear infection. She is on antibiotics and already feeling better. I have always been very disappointed at the doctors' knowledge and care at these urgent care places and today was no different! Unfortunately, we seem to have a lot of need for doctors on weekends and holidays and we get stuck with going to them...The doctor didn't even know which ear was infected until I corrected him and only was in the room about 60 seconds before telling me he would put her on antibiotics and walking out. It is so frustrating. Oh well, Lauren is on the mend. Thank goodness because it has been a long couple of days and I have seen too much Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh!
No comments:
Post a Comment