We had a Memorial Day playdate at Lisa and Kaitlyn's today. The kids had a great time playing outside with the baby pool, sprinklers and toys. Lauren LOVES Kaitlyn's wagon and so I usually end up spending a lot of time pulling her around the yard. Lauren also got in and played with all the toys in the pool. She had a great time.

She was using the shovel to pour water on her head...And then decided to bite the side of the pool...I said, "No baby, don't put the pool in your mouth" and then...(I should have known)
MELTDOWN.
Oh man was she mad! She has been a little over emotional the last couple of days, but I think she just gets her feelings so hurt that you say no. I am not sure if it is more because she thinks she should be able to do whatever she wants or if it is just the fact that she is being reprimanded and is no longer "so cute" and perfect... I wish I knew why she has such a strong reaction to someone telling her not to do something....yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment