Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Polka Dots and Pink Crocs

It hit 90 degrees out and I decided we needed to get wet...We headed to a local sprinkler park. These pictures were taken when we first arrived. These pictures depict what I was expecting...little water spouts to kick and sit in. Haha...The maintenance guy was working on the park when we arrived and within 20 minutes we had Old Faithful-sized geysers and sprays of water. Huge buckets of water fell with enough force that 4 year old kids would get knocked over. This is no Brushy Creek little sprinkler park. The water was coming out with very high pressure and it sprayed everywhere. I had to put my camera away immediately because there was so much water. I didn't even wear a swim suit because I was expecting a few little sprinklers...I was completely drenched within minutes. 2 and 3 year olds were crying on the sidelines and scared to go in...Lauren trudged ahead. Water would spray in her face and she'd blink her eyes a few times and carry on. There was no stopping her. She was so brave and even tried to play with the 10 year old boys who were "bombing the fort"? She was so darn adorable in her polka dot suit and pink crocs. It doesn't get more adorable than that. She had so much fun and didn't want to leave. I know we will be frequent visitors to this park this summer- and I will wear a swim suit next time!










1 comment:

  1. I have to tell you, I look at this site everyday. It makes me smile. She is such a doll! Miss ya girl.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete