On our way to Austin we stopped in Fort Worth at the Beggs' house for lunch. The Hennessey family met us there as well and it was so good to get our families all together (a first!). Lisa and Kate prepared a really great lunch for us and we all had a really nice time as the kids entertained themselves. It was a much welcomed break from our long drive and the kids and I were so sad to say goodbye. It makes me wish we still lived in Keller, even more than I already do! Jason and I were so appreciative of the delicious meal, the playtime for the kids and the adult conversations...we have such good friends!
I know Lisa got better pictures than I did since these were just on my phone, so I will update this when I get those pictures... hint hint Lisa ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment