I took over 300 pictures from December 18-28. However it wasn't until I downloaded them all that I realized that they were ALL blurry and didn't turn out. It was a very sad day for me. It is a horrible feeling to have lost the tangible part of those memories. (This really reminded me of how I felt when my film was taken out of my camera at my 8th grade graduation dance.) I was completely devastated and disappointed...
My dad was here and inspected the camera. We thought the auto focus motor was broken. I took it to a camera shop to discover that there was one little switch that got switched from AF (auto focus) to M (manual) at some point which caused none of my pictures from the week with my family to turn out. It isn't something I had ever touched or paid attention to, so I don't know how it got switched and I obviously didn't know how to fix it. I am thankful it was an easy fix, but still doesn't fix my 300+ pictures.
Thank goodness I have the pictures everyone else took while they were here, but of course I am missing the shots that I intentionally took- especially Lauren's expression when she saw the Christmas tree after Santa came...
So, if you see some blurry pictures during the next week's worth of blogs, that is why... :(
No comments:
Post a Comment