Lauren told us today that she wants to work in a hotel when she grows up, just like daddy...hmmm... I guess she doesn't quite understand! We do tell her that "daddy has to go to work and stay at the hotel for a few days" so that is easy to see why she might think that. I told Jason that she probably tells people this when I am not around and they must think he is a night clerk at a Motel 6 or something... this got him a little riled up, so he sat down with Lauren and had a conversation that went like: (I was in the kitchen listening- and trying so hard not to die laughing!)
J: Where does daddy work?
LF: At the hotel
J: No, daddy works for Mazda.
LF: Yeah, Mazda.
J: Where does daddy work?
LF: At the hotel
J: No, daddy works for Mazda.
LF: Yeah, Mazda.
(repeat for about 3 more times)
J: Where does daddy work?
LF: At the--uh...at Mazda!
J: Yeah! good job! So where does daddy work?
LF: At the--uh...at Mazda!
(repeat this for about 3 times)
J: Where does daddy work?
LF: At...MAZDA!
J: Yes! And what does Mazda make?
LF: houses!
(at this point I was laughing out loud! )
No comments:
Post a Comment