Colson loves to love. For the last 6 weeks or so, when I asked for "hugs and kisses" he would say "awwww" and lay his head on my shoulder while hugging me. I have been trying to teach him that that is a hug and demonstrate what a kiss is so that he knows the difference.
So now when I say "Can I have a kiss" he says "mmmmm" and kisses me- but you never know what you are going to get - closed mouth or open, slobbery or not... and maybe a little tongue! I can tell him to kiss daddy good morning or Lauren good night and he loves to do it. Sometimes he just hugs and kisses on his own.
He loves to give everyone hugs and kisses - even the animals in the books he reads. There are a few books that take 3 times as long to read because he has to hug the animal on every page...and he gives long hugs!!
He also loves to give high fives and gets so excited when someone asks for one! He also makes a noise or tries to say something when he hits... Lauren and I say "bam" so I am guessing that is what he is attempting to say!
He is just as sweet as can be though. I just love him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment