Friday, July 6, 2012

Things Lauren says...

Lauren says the cutest and funniest things these days...
  • Tonight when I was putting her blanket on her, she said her feet were "picking" out
  • She said she had her shoes (or whatever is lost and we are looking for) "I had it twice ago"
  • We tell Lauren that she has to eat her vegetables so she can grow up "big and strong". So one day recently she shouts, "Mom! Watch me eat my broccoli. I am going to grow big right now!" She thought it happened immediately. Then she asked if she was bigger. how adorable... 
  • She says she is at the 100th potty or has 100 of things...?
  • Lauren tells us how she wants "this many" kids as she holds up her hand with all 5 fingers. She has talked about this a lot lately, telling me she will "need a lot of bottles because I will have a lot of babies." 
  • She asks me all the time if she can wear my "married ring" when she gets married (to Prince Eric) in my "married dress".   "And mom, can I wear one of your necklaces?" 
  • "And can you watch my babies for me when I get married?" wait, what?! So we had a nice little chat about how she would get married first and then have her babies!
  • She is very clear about relationships these days. When I tell her that her grandma will call us later, she says, "she isn't your grandma! Call her mom" 
  • She is very aware that I have two babies and they are Lauren and Colson. 
  • She told me that "Daddy calls you 'Erin' just like I call my boyfriend 'Aaron'" Uhh....
  • Another one of the things she isn't clear about yet is that we grow older (and don't get "little" again). She tells me that when she grows up and I am little that she will rock me to sleep and give me a bottle, "just like a little baby". She really talks a lot about everyone's size and how they grow. 
  • And I think we have more than 2 imaginary parrots these days- (Rio who is blue, Stetson who is pink, Molly who is yellow with black stripes, Katie who is green and I think there is one more...) although thankfully I only have to take care of one each night...! 

There are so many adorable things she says all day long - I just can't remember them all!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment