Monday, August 23, 2010

Woof! Woof!

We stopped at Kohl's today to return something and passed the baby section. Lauren saw a little boy's shirt that had a dog on it and said Woof! Woof! She hugged the shirt and wanted it... I don't have a problem dressing her in boy's clothes...well ok, I guess I do. Part of the problem I guess is that she doesn't have any hair and I get so tired of people asking if she is a boy- even when she is wearing pink!! So, I tried to find a girl's shirt with a dog on it, but they all had fairies and hearts and butterflies... ugh! She wants monkeys and trains and dogs...totally acceptable things for girls to wear, but not in the colors and styles of the (boy's) clothes they are on!

So I found these pajamas, that are boys pjs, but still so adorable and anyone that sees her in them will know she is a girl...


She loves her Woof Woof pjs...

She has that rash back on her face again also... I think this one is from strawberries. Hummus is still a problem also...

No comments:

Post a Comment