Joyce gave Lauren this book called "Girl of the Alamo" and told us this interesting story... Joyce had purchased the book while I was pregnant and thought, if Erin has a girl, I will give it to her... Of course we didn't know it was a girl until March 28, 2009! The neat thing is that this book was signed by the author and it was autographed to LAUREN- 24 years before she was born... Joyce was beside herself when she found out we had a girl and named her Lauren... !
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Girl of the Alamo
Joyce gave Lauren this book called "Girl of the Alamo" and told us this interesting story... Joyce had purchased the book while I was pregnant and thought, if Erin has a girl, I will give it to her... Of course we didn't know it was a girl until March 28, 2009! The neat thing is that this book was signed by the author and it was autographed to LAUREN- 24 years before she was born... Joyce was beside herself when she found out we had a girl and named her Lauren... !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment