Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Carousel Ride

We had to run across town to pick up something for Jason today. It was a long car ride and I didn't want to put Lauren right back in the car, so we walked around the mall and spotted a carousel. Lauren indicated that she wanted to go on it - even though our last carousel ride and similar mechanized rides have terrified her in the past. It was worth a try, so we bought a ticket and got on. At first she did not want to get on the horse, but once the ride started she sat on the horse, let me buckle her and let go to take a picture. I was amazed! I don't know if she really enjoyed it, but she held on and didn't require me to hold her the whole time (or sit on the horse with her like last time!). It was a small carousel and it was moving pretty fast- needless to say I was extremely dizzy by the end and had to hold on myself to keep from falling over!  




Look at those sweet little fingers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment