I am a little obsessed with trapeze right now - I am not planning to run off with the circus, but I loved my first lesson and can't wait for my second. The company had a pro and student trapeze show today and Tina and I took Lauren for a "girl date". It was really fun to spend time with just us girls.
Lauren actually took better pictures than I did... she was completely mesmerized and sat there for the whole show in awe taking pictures...and of course wanted to know when she could do that.
We got to see some fireworks also and it was probably the first time Lauren has seen them that she can remember - the last few 4th of Julys she has fallen asleep by the time fireworks start.
my pretty girl with her crazy hair
Getting ready for some ice cream on our "girl date" which she always looks forward to!
No comments:
Post a Comment