Lauren loves going to the library- I think because of all the huge stuffed animals they have in the children's section. But, she also loves to get new books and I usually let her pick out a movie or two as well.
Today, out of all the cartoons and other movies she could have chosen at the library, she chose a National Geographic "Super Predators" movie! It is about how lions prey and kill...up until this point I have censored the shows we watch on television that show "mean" lions... I don't think I will be able to convince her that lions are nice for much longer. All the lions in our house are very lovable and hug and kiss everyone...
And after Lauren watched part of the movie and saw a lion take down a zebra, she laughed. "Lion get it" she said with a smile...
Maybe I didn't have to worry after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment