Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lauren's Last Day of Preschool

Today was a half day at preschool. The kids are out for summer and I am afraid it is going to be a long summer! I think Lauren has really enjoyed the time learning and growing with her teachers and classmates. She is always happy to see me at 2pm, but also just as excited to tell me about all the fun things she did all day long. I have really enjoyed having 10 hours a week to clean, run errands and catch up around the house without having to worry about what she is doing. We are looking forward to returning in the fall!

The teachers wrote individual notes to each of the kids with their favorite memories. Lauren's note said:

*How we loved it when you joined our class mid-year! You were such a sweet addition.
*How you came to us already potty trained! So smart!
*How you loved nap time! You were usually the last one to wake up!
*How we loved watching you come out of your shell and become so confident!
*How you loved lions!

Here she is with her teachers Mrs. McGranahan and Mrs. Ryan today. I think she will really miss her school this summer...


No comments:

Post a Comment