Lauren has been really into her music lately. Her favorite songs are:
Call Me Maybe (Carly Rae Jepson)
Felt Good On My Lips (Tim McGraw) AKA the Oooooo song
Party in the USA (Miley Cyrus)
Drunk on You (Luke Bryan) AKA The Boom Boom Song
Lauren knows my favorite songs also and requests them for me in the car while we are driving or plays them for me on her phone. She also likes to watch the music videos with Jason and is really attached to the Boom Boom Song because Jason likes it so much... She sings "My sneakers make you go boom boom" (so adorable)
Today while we were playing, she had her phone playing these songs and I asked her to do something...she said, "I'm not Lauren, I am the girl in the Boom Boom Song"
going to have to talk to dad about this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment