I signed Lauren up for gymnastics (finally!) We had to wait until she was 3 and could do the class without me because I didn't have anyone to watch Colson during the mommy and me classes. So, she finally got to go to "en-at-icks" as she says. I enrolled her into a class that spends half the time doing dance and half the time doing gymnastics. I figured it would be a little introduction to dance and gymnastics for her and then she could decide what she wanted to do for the next session. If she picks dance then I will take her to a dance studio instead of the gymnastics place. I am interested to see what she prefers!
I forgot to get some pictures before she started and then had a hard time doing it with Colson, so I got a couple while she was waiting for her stamps at the end of class.
She said she had a great time and is looking forward to going back and seeing Coach Shelley!
No comments:
Post a Comment