Thursday, April 26, 2012

for the love of Miss Debbie

 Thursdays Lauren goes to school at St. John's and Miss Debbie is her lead teacher. She has gotten in the habit of making every decision Thursday morning about what Miss Debbie will or won't like. Lauren chose this dress to wear today (despite my pleadings to wear the preferred play clothes) because Miss Debbie will "wuv" it and it had a "f-wower" on it...She has to wear tennis shoes to school, so that is why she is wearing tennis shoes with her dress. 

This morning at breakfast we noticed how many "bootifull" yellow flowers (weeds) were growing in our grass. Lauren immediately says, "I will pick them for Miss Debbie". While I loaded the car, she picked flowers and put them in a vase for Miss Debbie. I tied a yellow ribbon around the vase and she was so excited and proud to give her and Miss Shell (Miss Michelle) her flowers for class today. 

I am proud to say I have a very thoughtful, generous and happy daughter.



loving life...




No comments:

Post a Comment