or it might be easier to say what she doesn't say...She says everything! I guess kids just get to a point where they just say everything. She repeats things I say, she tells me things I was telling someone else, she tells me about her days and makes me laugh with some of the hysterical observations she makes...and makes me smile with some of the sweet things she says.
Tonight our conversation went like this:
LF: mommy, can I have an apple please?
me: It is kind of late, do you want to split it?
LF: YEAH! Yeah, I love to share with you!
me: Ok, great! (laughing at her enthusiasm)
LF: You want to sit on the couch and cuddle with me and eat apples? I love to do that.
me: Sure honey, that sounds perfect!
She tells me all the time how pretty I look. She asks me "Mommy, you have a good workout?" when I pick her up from the gym. She asks questions with such inflection, interest and enthusiasm in her voice it almost doesn't matter what she says it is just hysterically adorable.
A few sayings that Lauren says now that we are correcting her on are:
"I can't will" - meaning "I won't"
"I can't know"- meaning "I don't know" or "I don't remember"
Some cute word pronunciations she has right now:
"Mott mow hos" for Marshmallows
"heddy" for heavy
"bading soup" for bathing suit
"nap map" for nap mat
"emma emmas" for M&M's
No comments:
Post a Comment