Thursday, November 17, 2011

swim lessons

Lauren has been taking swim lessons at the YMCA this month and she loves it! She had been begging me to go swimming every day we go to the gym, so now we get to go. She is such a little fish. She just loves to swim and is getting very good at it! She is in a Mommy and Me class for 6-36 month olds and she is one of the older kids in her class, but she is definitely the most comfortable, outgoing and capable in the water. I asked for her to get evaluated so that she could get promoted to the next class for the next session of swim lessons. The next class is not a Mommy and Me class so the kids usually have to be 3 years old, but she is doing so well that the supervisor gave me permission to enroll her. I am excited for her to do lessons on her own and work on her listening skills! I was looking forward to sitting on the side to watch her lessons and not getting in the water... then I realized it is time to get Colson in the pool...

No comments:

Post a Comment