Thursday, February 11, 2010

Indoor Fun

Well, Jason was taking the 4Runner to work while we had so much snow on the ground...and no snow plows around here. So Lauren and I were stuck inside for a couple days. I can honestly say that I was mentally exhausted after 2 full days of not leaving the house and having to be continuously creative with things to entertain a 10 month old indoors. Luckily our Dyson Animal (with the Ball) we ordered arrived Thursday afternoon. So unpacking that occupied a good 30 minutes...then we had to try it out of course. Then there was a 12 x 12 inch box that was about 5 feet long that made a good tunnel. Lauren had fun crawling through it a few times even though it was barely big enough for her to "army" crawl through. Later that day I cut it open so it was a bit bigger for her to crawl through and we had fun making little forts and tunnels out of the boxes.















No comments:

Post a Comment