Monday, December 14, 2009

Last Week of Daycare

This is Lauren's last week of daycare! So long huge check we write every month that far exceeds a car payment and easily competes with a mortgage payment... I am going back to being a stay at home mom.


Daycare was a good experience for all of us, but we don't want to pay someone to raise our baby- We really have always wanted me to stay home and be the one to raise our baby, teach her things and share our days together. We cherish ever moment with her and an hour at night before bed is just not enough. Jason has a great job and has given me the best Christmas present ever by figuring out a way for us to go to one income. I may end up working again in the near future but for now we will enjoy every family moment together and be so thankful that I can stay home with Lauren. I know she will be sad at first - she truly LOVES her friends and playtime at school, but I will get her in some activiites and playgroups so she won't be bored with mom!


It is bittersweet to have this be her last week at daycare. She was so loved there and I know she has benefitted from her time there greatly. A big thank you to her teachers at Kids R Kids for being such wonderful care takers!

No comments:

Post a Comment